Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Deal...get your grown man on

If you are like me, and I fear that most of you are NOT...then you are always looking for a way to become more grown. Whether it be becoming more knowledgable in current events or the latest fashion the Kid is trying to become the Man. So for those of you who are trying to get ya grown man on, I bring you this....

Gentlemens Quarterly Magazine - 1 Year Subscription - $.75 + 5.00 Shipping

Click HERE to grab this deal.

Just so you know don't even bother ever ordering anything if you have a PO Box. I have had one for my whole life and I can't even tell you how much it has ruined. Like why do PO boxes even exist if they don't work for everything? For example I got to the very end of trying to get this subscription and then I see **CANNOT SHIP TO PO BOXES**.

WHAT DUDE!?!?! They are run by the US Post office how can you not ship to them!?!?!?

-JPerk

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. P.O. Boxes are such a let down. Why are you even making me pay for one when i can have a mailbox outside my house where i can get anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan arc is back. hell yea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real....the whole premise is so whack. I live off a main road and the post office wouldn't deliver here. So hey why not charge me and then not let me get the mail I need?

    ReplyDelete