Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mike Posner is to R&B, as L.A. is to Hip-Hop.

Surprisingly, forming intelligible analogies is not apart of my vast reportoire of talents, along with deciphering irony. I is smart.

Eh, what I was trying to say is Mike Posner had been out for a hot min before I began my (not so)pseudo-obsession with him, and L.A. has been around for like more than a hot min, like maybe 2 and I first heard him featured on Something That I Like, by Ryan Leslie. Long story short, my ears like it.

One Night Girl, L.A. Featuring Mr. Music



Imma Star (Everywhere We Are) Remix, Jeremih Featuring L.A.



Speaking of Mike Posner, he announced his next Mixtape for mid-October. And this is just for fun slash a way better cover than the real song...

First Date Sex, Mike Posner

No comments:

Post a Comment