Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Deal...De Ja Vu

I feel like I have posted this identical deal before but whenever you can get noise cancelling head phones for 10 bucks trust me...it's a steal. Many of you may not be music lovers like me, but whenever I am in a public place with my ipod going (which is very rare because I'm not one of those chooches who walks around with like one ear bud in while they talk to people, etc) the last thing I want to do is hear other peoples bullshit conversations. So if your like me, invest in these.

Two Philips SHN2500/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds - $9.99
Click HERE to grab this little treat.

The below picture is the stereotypical iPod listening douche I was talking about previously in this post. If you are this kid, please stop reading WKFTB. Thank you.



-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment