Monday, September 28, 2009

Music Monday Part 1

Good Afternoon my people. I hope that all of you are having a terrible Monday just like me....let's get to Part 1

Juelz Santana ft. Tobb Cobain - "Harlem"
I like Juelz a lot, and let's face it you could put ME on this beat and let me read the paper and it would be ill. I'm sure you will realize it sounds familiar.


And next I bring you this corny song from T-pain...not because it's good, but because it's true.

T-pain - "Women Be Shopping"
Seriously T-pain...is this really a song? Did you come up with this??? WTF.



Get at ya in a bit with Part 2.


-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. that tpain song is effin dumb. i really can't stand him...he's like a lil john wanna be..idk something about him..annoys me. boo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice and good post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete