Monday, September 21, 2009

A Smattering.

If I had nickel, nay a penny for every douchie word I heard from my desk I would honestly be at least a thousandaire. Heard "smattering", looked it up pretty much immediately to assure myself that the person used it wrong, and they did. It's all about the small victories, everyday.

Full Disclosure, Biblically. So, apparently this lady not getting laid for half a century somehow reinforces whatever point she was originally trying to make (I want to assume it has something to do with Roe V Wade). It's probably a blessing in disguise, some people in this god-forsaken world should be banned from procreating all together and exiled to an island where they can be the dry-humping, christian zealots they were fated to be.




The Office is back, which is good because besides being highly entertaining it also keeps fresh the get-out-of-corporate-america-asap idea in my mind. Parkour, hardcore!

I'm def looking into finding some co-workers to parkour around the financial district





C-Breezy will never catch a break. Chris Brown this is for forgetting that you beat Rihanna to a near bloody pulp and then wearing a wifebeater to your court-mandated chain gain, garbage-picking, paparazzi fest -- we all know you aren't clever enough to understand the irony.



Attention: If you dig math, but also dabble in Hip-hop check out this site. Yeah, you might be a nerd. But, I'm here to support you. There are so many Venn diagrams and obscure rap references to make any nerd's day...

No comments:

Post a Comment