Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Breaking News...my dreams of becoming a member of the X-Men still possible.

I knew this day would come....I have been waiting all my life to be a mutant so that I could fight all that is evil in this world (and also to use my mind powers to trick hot girls into liking me). Well, I had just about given up on my dream until I came across this article today on the BBC titled "We are all mutants say scientists." Please click on the link for the full article, I am not talented enough to summarize it for you.

Needless to say I am very excited. In reading the article, scientists are quoted saying that we all have 100-200 mutations within our DNA. Which leaves me wondering what sweet mutations I have within me. I mean will I be a good mutant like Cyclops? Or will I be a crazy evil one like Sabertooth. Who really knows....

In other news, I have in fact, lost my mind. That is all.


-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. jakey cyclops dude..?? hes gotta b the most lame of them all.. dude always gotta b in sumtime of shades.. and is usually a bitch.. gotta b ill like logan or that beast that turns silver and is strong as shit.. or if ur eyes r gonna shoot fireish stuff ur whole bod shuld b fiyahh dude.. if ur shootin to b in the weapon X program then u gotta shot for the stars my friend..


    sry for the tough love.. ur boy.. FC

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa I never said I WANTED TO BE Cyclops...I just threw his picture up there for some reason. If anything I would want to be Rogue so I could walk around stealing mutants powers and being the man.

    But that tough love was needed F C

    ReplyDelete