Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye-Leno

As a result of an egregious oversight on my part, I failed to mention in the two Kanye posts yesterday that Mr. West was the music act (along with Jay-Z and Rihanna) for Jay Leno's first ever 10 o'clock show on NBC.

Well, Kanye volunteered to speak to Jay before they performed. Here it is if you haven't seen it. The 2:00 mark is surreal to me. I feel like he's trying to make himself cry like A-Rod in his steroid press conference. Then when Leno reaches out and touches his leg to console him...I don't know if it was supposed to be an emotional "moment" or what, but I literally burst out laughing.

Anyway:



Is there any doubt at this point that there will be a Kanye-Taylor Swift song?? I mean ANY? I'm saying it's 99.9%.

Any thoughts on this? Kate, I'm dying to hear more from you on it.

--Nick

1 comment:

  1. Kanye is such a craz-o. I love it. Being a person lacking a filter myself, I've got a soft spot for kanye. And plus all this acting out can only be segway to an unprecedented 4th (rap) album. I would also support a West-Swift collabo, I would put it on my iPod indeed. Let's talk about Lil' Mama for a second...What a stage crasher.

    ReplyDelete