Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Excuse Me for Posting All This Fire

WEST + GAGA = Fame Kills Tour. They announced the dates a couple of days ago, the circus comes to town Dec. 16th, Worcester, Ma. DCU Center. Here's the entire list of dates.

My favorite concert to date was when Kanye came to BC. They worked some kind of serious magic with the acoustics in our shit arena. But yeah...so it can only be better right with Lady Gaga? Kanye posted this today which got me all kinds of excited.



The rumors are that they will be sharing the stage, which I think will be f-bombing amazing. So, I mean there is no way that this isn't going to be an amazing show.

Tickets go on sale, September 25th...so if you haven't got me a birthday present yet, then this is the perfect opportunity. I guess it's at www.livenation.com. or wherever else people buy tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment