Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Late Tribute to....Lauren London

So I was watching an episode from season 3 of Entourage last night with Nick and Tevlin (who will eventually make it in the film business and in turn hopefully make me famous somehow) when Lauren London came on the screen. I forgot how much I love Lauren London. From the first time I laid eyes on her in the movie "ATL" with TI I knew that we were meant for eachother....or at least that I was meant to sweat her. However....she became a lot more interesting to me when I started doing this post because

...she is the mother of Lil Wayne's 3rd child. Oh yahhhhhhhhhh it's true. I feel like I should have known about this. Was I the only one that didn't know? Good for Weezy man...the self proclaimed best rapper alive should be out there slaying biddies like Lauren anyways. I hate to ruin Lauren for you all...but here is the proof of her pregnancy. I'm saying she still looks pretty hot for being months pregnant....

Hey Lauren good luck with Wayne...I'm sure he's not out there slaying 1000 other girls and making more children. Terrible choice when ya coulda been with the kidddddddd. Now have fun raising his alien child....

-JPerk

2 comments:

  1. good call.. is a biddy.. didnt kno weezy had it in him

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fell in love with her in ATL. she is a breezy.

    ReplyDelete