Friday, September 25, 2009

Is this story funny or pathetic?


A NY school teacher who is also a Red Sox fan made one of his students turn his Yankees jersey shirt inside out. Really not sure how I feel about this one...to be honest I kinda hate it. You read and be the judge. Click HERE for the full article and decide on your own. This is the obnoxious stuff that gives Sox fans a bad name. Don't get me wrong for one second though, there are completely absurd and obnoxious fans on both side of this rivalry...I just try not to associate with most of them (Except for you Stello).

BTW I found it funny today that there was even a discussion about whose lineup was better between the Sox/Yanks. Listen, I love the Red Sox...and yes I know they play in the bandbox, but Teixeira and ARod would be without a question the two best hitters in this Boston lineup. I love Bay and Martinez as much as anyone, but that's the truth people. Not to mention as much as I love Pedroia, is Cano like BETTTERRRRRRR!!?!?!

With that being said...the regular season means nothing once the Post Season starts. October has shown to be the great equalizer people, the team playing best in the playoffs is not always the best team during the regular season.....SO HEAHHHRRRS TAAA SOXXXTOBBAHHHHHHH DOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD.


-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment