Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Leading us to the obvious question...

Is Lady GaGa hot? I mean I know her music is, and I know that I will without a shadow of a doubt attending this tour...but seriously no one knows what GaGa looks like. It's such a mystery to me...how do we just not know? Trust me, when it comes to music I seperate looks and talent...if you look horrid and have an ill voice I am going to think your ill so I'm not even sure this question matters. But don't you all want to just know what this girl really looks like?Another thing that me and Nick were joking about a few days ago was the whole "GaGa is a dude," controversy that went on like a month ago. One of our boys Sev made the joke that basically don't you dare be successful and talented as a female in the music industry or they will slap a dick on you faster than Usain Bolt. "Oh she's way too good...someone get out there and spread the rumor that she has a dick..."Anyways for whatever reason finding a real picture of what Lady GaGa looks like is harder than finding a girl that doesn't have a butterfly tatoo on the South Shore. This probably means that she's not that attractive as she wants to be at least...but I for one don't care. She's still fire in my book....hopefully once I blow up in the music industry me and GaGa will collaborate and I will be able to tell the world what she really looks like. Until then, we are left to wonder.


-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment