Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Bitchesss!!!! (almost)



(Above is a picture taken just a few moments ago of me from my Web cam.........


......not really though ladies, holla at me)

Listen it's almost 2009...and I was hoping that I would have got out a nice best of 2008 post by now, or maybe even talk about the sox signing Brad Penny, and the slim possibility of a trade which would land them Hanley...BUT instead of doing all that, I decided today was a nice day to go to the mall. Now the reason why that is a little funny is because as you may well know, its a F*ing blizzard out there.

So yah I hit the median getting on the highway...I dealt with putting at 12 mph once I actually got on the highway....I sat in traffic in a snowstorm squinting to see out of my window, all of this to get a black collared shirt to wear tonight. I mean if I was just a normal 24 year old dude with a business degree, you would assume that I would at least have one of those by now, but I don't.

So back to the point of this post.....there actually is no real F*ing point is there? I came home, had / am having a few beers and getting ready to go out and celebrate the end of 2008 in the same fashion that I have been all year....as a sloppy, rude, ignorant drunk. So to all of you out there reading this, if I've said it once, I've said it at least like 78 times: Take it easy, and if its easy, take it home.


I will see you all in 2009 because that will be everyones F*ing joke today if you talk to them...Ha Ha, hey hope your more original in 2009. Alright seriously, go party and make regretful decisions. ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment