Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tracy Morgan youtubing

Sometimes when I get tied up in youtube, I really just cannot stop. So long story short, I ended up watching about 100 youtube clips last night, and eventually ended up on some Tracy Morgan clips. I forgot how funny this dude is. Since I really don't want to put up clips that are like 5-10 minutes long here are a couple that came out about 4 years ago when he was doing the ESPN video game commercials. They are short...so go check em out.







I seriously RLOL at all of these. Maybe I just love Tracy Morgan more than most, but I sweat this dude. And my bad because I've been slagging on my bloggin lately, I'll get a good one out soon. This holiday shit (by holiday shit I mean drinking/partying every night) has really slowed me down. ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment