Friday, December 26, 2008

Let me put you on N O E.

Alright I just wanted to put all of you on another rapper that I feel is worth listening to. He is a Baltimore dude named NOE. He has a sound and flow like a younger Jay-Z. Especially right below on this dead presidents beat.



Here is another one....



And this last one is with Jim Jones, Twista, and Lil Wayne...NOE still holds his shit down though.




Are you feeling this dude or am I the only one?


By the way FFFFFFFF The Los Angeles Lakers, celebrating and shit like the won the NBA Title. We'll see who is on top at the end of June felllassssssss. ONE.

1 comment:

  1. Top Vid is fiaaaa. Smooth flow n murders the track like HOV. Speaking of Roc-A-Fella......

    Check out Freeway - 'I Wanna be Free.'


    Earrrrrly.

    ReplyDelete