Monday, December 22, 2008

Enough with the Lexus Commercials....




Alright first off I want to say that I love Christmas as much as anyone else....buttttttt I honestly had to get this out there, because for the past 3-4 years I have been watching these ridiculous commercials, and I can't figure out why they are back every year. I mean, maybe its just because myself, or no one I hang around with would ever have this happen to them or their family, but are people really buying lexus' for Christmas? "Merry Christmas Dad, here is a Lexus..." Does that shit happen in the real world? Every year I watch these same bullshit ads, and coming from a business school and getting a degree in marketing I wonder if this shit works. Does anyone see these ads and say to themselves "Shit I still haven't gotten anything for my wife for Xmas, this commercial has convinced me that I should buy them a Lexus" C'mon nowwwwww.....Lexus probably spends millions on these ad campaigns every year to produce this bullshit. I know I'm ranting like crazy right now, but I'm not even convinced anyone else reads this besides me so...deal with it.

Just a short one for now....might be back with some more later. ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment