Thursday, December 25, 2008

Seven Pounds


Just wanted to get a couple things out about Seven Pounds before I forgot. The movie features Will Smith as the main character, and Rosario Dawson and Woody Harrelson in supporting roles. I watched the movie last night in the theatres. I almost didn't even go to see the thing because Rotten Tomatoes gave it a solid D-. Also their little meter only had 23% of reviewers that liked it. After seeing the movie I am wondering what the F people look at when critiquing a movie. Do movie critics have no hearts/souls/emotions? The movie will play with your emotions, and I recommend you seeing it.....just maybe not with your boys in case for some reason you can't hold back the tears. My stomach legit hurt from trying to fight those bitches back at the end, sucked to do, and as I left I heard people sniffling all around me. But of course being a 24 year old man I jetted outta there as fast as I could just in case I let one squirt out, no one would see it.

Moving on.....I think I fell in love with Rosario Dawson in this movie. She is doppppeeeeeee. Rosario I know you are probably reading this right now, so just click on my profile and get at me. I'm sure we can work something out, I'm usually free like.....every night so, have your people call my people.


I'm out...everyone enjoy your Christmas. O N E.

No comments:

Post a Comment