Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can't focus today....C'mon Jets

I can't focus today enough to really get a post out there...so to all 3-4 of you that read this you will have to deal with this shit post im about to spew. First of all the Pats took care of business, as if there was ever any doubt. Now I have to root for the F*ing Jets and I'm sitting here screaming at my TV. If the Jets lose and the Ravens win (look like they are going to) the Pats might be the best team ever to not make the playoffs....or at least in my somewhat biased mind. By the way how pathetic are the cowboys??? They are patheticccccccccccccccccccccccccc. Anyways...here listen to this song, its fire.




The original version with Sam Cooke is also fire....and the Asher Roth, Charles Hamilton, and B.O.B. one is also fire. Go youtube them all and maybe we'll talk later. For now I'm outta here...right along with Brett Favre's career.

No comments:

Post a Comment