Friday, December 19, 2008

Charles Hamilton v. Soulja Boy

While I'm on Charles Hamilton I figured I would throw some words into this beef that is going on right now. For whatever reason Soulja Boy and Charles Hamilton have a nice beef going on....a week ago I saw a video of Soulja boy speaking out on Charles.
Here it is.....


"I don't know that guy....you know him...not me..."

Yo for real...Soulja boy....C'mon mannnnnnnnnnnnn. I have more talent than you. You don't even sell records, you sell dances man. This is just one video, there are a couple other ones of this clown speaking out, but I don't want to waste my time on em, if your trying to see them go to thisis50.com, or just youtube them, that's on you.

Here is a response from Charles Hamilton


"My video is so good looking....now I'm gaurenteed to get pussy from erry dime piece in Brooklyn..."


That's it for now, its way to early to be posting rap beefs damnnnnnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment