Friday, December 19, 2008

It's been a long time coming.....

So here it goes folks....my first attempt at blogging. I gotta be real with you, I have no real plans for this shit. I guess for now I'm just out here winging it, but hey ya gotta start somewhere right? I can already tell that I'm gunna be real rough around the edges, and you'll have to excuse my spelling on here because most likely I'm going to just type how I talk and not be too proper. But if your looking for that proper shit this is probably the wrong spot for you anyways. Anyways, if you can't tell by the title I am in fact a white dude from the Burbs. I guess the title may be misleading because I guess being 24 years old does not make me a kid anymore. I'm heavy into hip-hop, and probably spend way too much of my free time listening to, and downloading music. Right now I gotta give a shout to Charles Hamilton man. I was just on his blog for a couple of hours trying to catch up on what he's been writing and the shit is incredible. If you haven't already you gotta head to his blog http://www.charleshamilton.blogspot.com/. I don't know if that is going to link you to it or not because like I said I'm green at this blog stuff, but yah check it out. While I'm on Charles Hamilton, if you don't know him, youtube him PLEASE. Especially if your into hip-hop, because the dude has a bright future. Below is his video for the song Brooklyn Girl. Check the shit out cuz its flames....




Yeahhhhh you know I wouldn't steer you wrong....or maybe you don't....yet. Some other dudes that I'm feeling right now that you might have slept on a little bit are Ca$his (rolls with Slim Shady and Interscope), and Joe Budden. For now I'm going to try and stop myself from putting maddddd videos in here but here is some shit from each of them that I'm on right now....

Cashis - Never Enough


Joe Budden - Just to be different




Man Joe Budden has been around forever....can't figure out why he hasn't blown up yet. Maybe I'm the only one feeling him, but I think he has skill. See I have a problem in that I think that because I listen to rap so much that I really KNOW it...like my opinions are truth. Obviously that is not the case so your just going to have to deal with that for now.

Moving on...but STILL staying on that hip-hop shit...have you heard Asher Roth? I can't even pretend like dude doesn't have skill because he does, but DAMN, if your a white rapper why would you want to sound and rhyme just like Eminem? Seperate yourself man....If you haven't heard him already check this out.

Asher Roth - Cannon freestyle


Like I said, the dude can spit. Just sounds too much like Em on most of his shit....I'm not hating, just saying.

The hip-hop game is crazy right now by the way. I know it went through a small "Hip-hop is dead" phase but the shits rebounding like crazy. There are dumbbbbb amounts of new music out right now. I'm talking from new mixtape shit, right through maintstream albums. Going back to the beginning of Summer (shit just thinking on that warm weather depresses me) we've seen albums from Lil Wayne, TI, The Game, Kanye, Ludacris, G-Unit, and Young Jeezy. Those are some monsters, and rumored to be on the way soon are albums from Jay-Z and 50....and rumored for the last like 5 years Dr. Dre, and even Eminem.

How is everyone feeling about 50 these days anyways? Is he played out? Did he sell out? One things for sure he's not the same dude that put out Get Rich or Die Trying...that album was hardddd man. I bumped that for months man...the song HEAT had me just looking for someone to beef with. But anyways I'm just rambling now...hopefully I will be able to get on here sometime later today and get some more thoughts out. I hope this was entertaining for at least one person other than myself....ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment