Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kathryn Tappen vs. Heidi Watney

It's the age-old question, or at least 2 years old. Who is hotter: NESN anchor Kathryn Tappen or NESN foul line reporter Heidi Watney?

It's a tough question and one men from 14 to 64 have struggled with over sodas and beers in living rooms and bars across New England.

Let's take a look at these flames, starting with their NESN regular shots:
Tappen
Watney
Oh boy. I love Tappen's cuteness here. Got that girl next store that your maybe could bang look. Advantage: Tappen
OK now here are some on-air shots:
Tappen
Watney
Hoho advantage: Watney. My God.
And finally, some candids. First, Tappen with one of WKFTB favorite legends, a man on the radio who is just like you and I, Mr. Mike Adams:
And Watney with a verrry lucky chooch fan:
This one is close. So close that I have to give it a tie. At first look, I know it's easy to say Watney. But look at Cutie Kathryn with Mikey, she's a doll.
See I thought Watney lacked that down to earth look. Then I found this:
Damn. OK, verdict is in. Survey says: Heidi Watney. Ms. Watney, if you're ever in the South Shore, WKFTB owes you a drink.
--Nick

3 comments:

  1. def Watney... chick is a smoke show. every time orsillo says lets check in w/ heidi watney and the camara goes to her every guy in red sox nation thinks the same thing....damn I would love to be Jason Varitek or which ever sox player is banging Watney at the present time. You don't hear people saying that about the cute kathryn tappen even tho she is probly a huge puck slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to take pics from other peoples accounts, at least give them credit and a link back to where you got them from.

    The Watney pic in the folding chair on the field is from my Flickr account:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/brentmid/sets/72157617392890966/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the last photo is mine:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sdowen/2814792237/

    Please, just ask. I would have been OK with allowing you a hotlink to the photo along with a link back to my page.

    ReplyDelete