Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why I sometimes hate YouTube

Alright I can't even pretend to hate YouTube because let's face it, there are days when all of us spend countless hours on it. It really is such a trap...you go on the Tube looking for a music video and end up clicking on so many sidebar videos and other stuff that your on there for hours.

BUT a pet peeve of mine is when they take down videos....it really ruins my Music Mondays that I work so hard on. So I really do apologize that the Kristina DeBarge and Fabolous song is taken down but I just searched the Tube and couldn't find a working video.

And so...since my half birthday was just a few short weeks ago I bring you this video to try and make up for the blemish of Music Monday. The lyrics are decent and I got a few laughs.


I will be back later on.

-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment