Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog-Cation

(This is a picture of me on my blog-cation..I know, I know..I've slimmed down quite a bit since my last picture).

Faithful blog readers.....it seems that everyone on the W K F T B team has abandoned me. While I am one of the more dynamic kids in all of existence, it is still hard to maintain a full time job with terrible hours, and entertain all of you. For this reason I think I am going to take a break from blogging for the next few days until I can bring a new blog team at you. If you'd like to apply for the position feel free to hit me up with a comment. I have a few targets in mind...so if I don't get at you, get at ME.

I love you all.

-JPerk

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll be coming in hot on the blog-o-sphere after your vacation

    ReplyDelete