Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is this blog dying????

Sometimes we all have to face the music.....In the last week or so it seems as if I have been the only one consistently posting on this blog. I wish I could give you the reasons why it was just me, but I really don't even know them myself.

Is it because I am the best? I mean...I guess that goes without saying. So even though it seems that both blog followers and blog writers alike are dying, I am going to continue to post my nonsense whenever I feel like it.

If you have not picked up a cheerleading sqaud in your NFL Fantasy leagues here is the reason why you should go Washington Redskins.

Also, how the F did A show called The Search for the Ultimate Spike Girl slip past our radar here on WKFTB. And why did no one tell me about it? Click HERE to look at the contestants....wow. Check out Kirstina Colonna on page 2 or 3 of that...big fan of her, but they are all incredible.

Enjoy your Saturday.

-JPerk - The Ruler

2 comments:

  1. Well your blogs pretty amazing and hilarious so imma keep reading as long as you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's appreciated man. Hopefully I can keep it rolling and keep it entertaining....

    ReplyDelete