Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A RE-Tribue to...Kate Beckinsale

Over the course of thise blog I have made it no secret that Kate Beckinsale is the sexiest woman alive. She is hands down my favorite and I would kill masses of people to have the privilige of being with her....So it certainly makes sense that Esquire Magazine aptly gave the title of "Sexiest Woman Alive" to Kate Beckinsale.

I wonder if there is such a thing as like...sexiest blogger alive??? And if so where I would finish on that list. Probably near the bottom huh? Cool. Anyways, to honor Kate I bring you the esquire video from her photo shoot.

So congratulations Kate...and anytime you want to holla at the sexiest blogger alive just give my people a call. I'd love to hang out and talk about our future together.


-JPerk

No comments:

Post a Comment